- London Stock Exchange (LSE) wants to sell Milan stock exchange to Euronext
- Johannes Borgen’s summary of the FinCEN Files
- ECB swap and repo operations
- How knowledge of organizational operations empowers and alienates (academic research that rings true to me)
- How reliable are trade statistics? (One should also account for smuggling and trade misinvoicing)
- How great is the customer support of (UK) banks?
- What are TARGET2 balances?
- Steffen Murau on the eurozone architecture embedded in the global offshore US dollar system
- Euro area statistics
- Cross-border coordination of European financial organizations
- Commercial data sources are (often) bad
- Inside the Iraqi kleptocracy (several examples of corruption using banks)
- Vincent Grossmann-Wirth (Banque de France) talks about the ECB’s response to the “pandemic emergency” on Macro Musings.