Read the analysis I wrote for Finrestra.
- Money laundering in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- The era of central bank convergence is over
- How can the ECB unleash building renovations
- Policy comes first, economic theory follows (JW Mason on Biden’s American Rescue Plan)
- The Jersey Way
- CLOs in Dublin
- Primer on money-laundering (Bribe, Swindle or Steal podcast)
- Corruption in the U.S. 7th fleet (Bribe, Swindle or Steal podcast)
- Tommaso Valletti on how the EU anti-monopoly system works in practice (On the role of economic consultants arguing in favor of M&A: “They produce a glossy pamphlet with three nice pages: exactly what the judge needs, he can say ‘ah, here is a counter-argument, here is an anecdote to rebut this. So, nobody knows’.”; On the capabilities of the EU: “DG Comp has less than 1000 people for half a billion citizens.”)
- Marbella, united nations of drug traffickers
- Alessia del Vasto and Rachel Oliver on their campaigns to change central banking:
The Tax Justice Network has more articles on offshore history.
How oil companies use captive insurance companies in tax havens to minimize their taxes.
How much money from public tenders in the EU goes to tax havens? (Article has some discussion of methodology)