- Russian elites and offshore companies (OCCRP)
- Mongolian workers, Scottish managers: Foxconn in the Czech Republic (Ning Hui for Echowall)
- Belgian carbon taxes are a mess (Ruben Baetens)
- Banque Havilland and the UAE (Bloomberg)
- Intuitive guide to convolution (Better Explained)
- Intangible assets and invisible value (Adam Keesling/Napkin Math)
- Is central bank digital currency (CBDC) legal? (IMF)
The corona crisis is a once-in-a-lifetime emergency. You cannot expect firms to anticipate zero revenu for months on end.
Therefore, it’s reasonable to help firms with loans and grants. But not all firms. Let’s reward corporate citizens who follow the law and pay taxes.